Ravensblood Forest Keep me caged, My downside locked away
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Backdated somewhere between their Return,and the thread he has going with Arturo right now. I would say maybe a day or so after their arrival.

Dakarai's eyes lifted eagerly toward the sound of pawsteps, his nose working to draw in the scent and make sure it was Olive. Indeed it was and he eagerly drank in the sight of her, like a man fresh from the desert would drink cold water. He leaned forward as she drew near and touched his nose to her lips, before sliding them along her cheeks and throat his eyes closing from the comfort of her scent.

Looking up at her with sad eyes, he allowed his emotions to show. It was something he never did to anyone else, he never allows anyone to see his emotions until he has a grip on them and trusts them fully. "I do not feel welcomed here. Instead I feel like Arturo despises me, and wishes me gone. He only seems to care about Lotte and his future children, not about you or me, or anyone else in this so called family" he stated bluntly. He looked off into the distance and growled softly.

It was now true he was feeling torn between leaving or staying to crouch and cower before a man with no care for anyone but himself, and who hid it under the excuse of caring for the family. Even Chusi seemed off and distant, which made him even more angry. Would Arturo have rather he left Olive to the blackfeather bastards, left her to be torn to shreds along with the innocent lives of their children? He couldn't answer it himself but found himself believing that no matter what he ever did for Teaghlaigh it would never suffice on the eyes of Ceannasach.
Messages In This Thread
Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 21, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 22, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 23, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 24, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 24, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 24, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 24, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 27, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - March 01, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - March 01, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - March 02, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - March 02, 2017, 08:18 PM