Ravensblood Forest Keep me caged, My downside locked away
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His eyes squinted with pleasure as her nose ran down his neck, and he groaned softly. It had been so tense around Teaghlaigh that he hadn't been near Olive in a long while. He hadn't felt her touch or embrace for more than a few fleeting seconds, and he now realized how much he needed it. Pressing his face flat against her chest, he listened to her heart beat. Was this what his children were hearing all the time inside of her? How lucky they were to be safe in the warmth of her womb.

When she asked what he meant with his words, his eyes darkened "I mean that if he continues to treat us as dirt for the same thing he would have done for Lotte, I will speak against him. If he tries to hurt me for it, I will fight. I don't want to and to be quite frank im beginning to detest it here. The only ones who have treated me right are you and Chusi, i barely know anyone else. This is never going to be my true home." he explained,his breath parting the downy fur of her chest.

Parting with her, he looked into her eyes and heaved a sigh knowing what he must do "I hate to ask this. I hate it. But please...come away with me. Join another pack far from teaghaigh and Blackfeather woods, or we can start our own. I feel an ominous presence on Teaghlaigh now, and it makes me fear not for my own life but for yours and our childrens" he requested with sadness in his eyes. He felt so bad in fact that his ears flattened and he looked away, casting his eyes to the ground.
Messages In This Thread
Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 20, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 21, 2017, 11:28 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 22, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 23, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 23, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 24, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 24, 2017, 08:03 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 24, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 24, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - February 26, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - February 27, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - March 01, 2017, 12:58 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - March 01, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Olive - March 02, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: Keep me caged, My downside locked away - by Dakarai - March 02, 2017, 08:18 PM