Horizon Ridge virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The pallid woman speaks kindly, responding to his question, and he is not surprised by her observation. With the absence of Donnelaith and Blackrock Depths the Coast is barren except for Teaghlaigh …and apparently Drageda. A pack that, according to their words, resides in the very Northern reaches of the Coast. Not anywhere near Teaghlaigh and thus not really much of Arturo’s concern. So long as there is no animosity to be found and no reason for dispute he does not see why they should ever need to cross paths or be enemies. His only concern is with the territories immediately close to Teaghlaigh, otherwise the Coast is free and fair game. His infernal gaze flickers back to the Commander as she speaks of two trespassing wolves: not his own, certainly …though he thinks with soft disdain that two of his own had trespassed in Blackfeather Woods recently and does not necessarily know that for sure. Who else had been committing crimes that he has not sanctioned behind his back? He knows his wolves are not responsible, however, if only because until a few seconds ago he was not privy to Drageda’s existence.

That conclusion only left one viable option. “Blackrock Depths out of Stavanger Bay.” Arturo tells them, for what other pack on the Coast besides Teaghlaigh was close to Donnelaith? None. “Donnelaith was lost to fire that tore through it’s sentinels. I know that because my wife was caught in the blaze and had spent several months recovering from the smoke and her burns.” Perhaps Lotte would never be fully recovered. Physically, yes, but mentally? Perhaps not. “Stavanger Bay was spared the fire but they are long gone. It is just my Teaghlaigh.” He informs them simply.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 07:18 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Tirgatao - February 21, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Arturo - March 12, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Tirgatao - March 13, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 06:30 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Tirgatao - March 20, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - March 21, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Arturo - March 26, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Tirgatao - April 05, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - April 05, 2017, 04:35 PM