Silver Creek i write sins not shopping receipts
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
Joining 

Ikari pounded through the snow, his nose lowered to the ground. That scent was familar! His tail was a blur behind him as it wagged, paws leaving massive imprints in the snow behind him. He'd been exploring not long ago, 'spreading his awesomeness around' as he had said before, when a rather familiar scent reached his nostrils. It was one that his very first friend in the Wilds had carried, and he was intent on following it. 

He had no need to be stealthy. He wanted them to find him. He wanted to join them. At this point how he joins wouldn't matter so long that he has finally left the shitty life of a lone wolf in the middle of winter and he gets to meet up with his new friend.

He left the only loved ones in his life to have a little adventure and to perhaps find a pack. He might as well go through with his word. It's the least he can do, other than not crossing the borders. He's learned not to do that after crossing paths with previous packs. 

After bowling through nearly everything in his way, the beast of a wolf found the defining line of their borders, and he skidded to a stop, sending snow flying in all different directions. His muzzle lifted into air and his jaws parted, letting loose a deep, rumbling howl from the depths of his throat. The first person to arrive would here his shout of: "Oi! Pack wolf, Come here! I want to talk to ya!" 
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 19, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 05:07 PM