Silver Creek i write sins not shopping receipts
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
I know that pain :( Hope it stops soon.

He nods as she speaks, but cannot muster a laugh at her joke. He is far too concerned for her leg, and her wellbeing. It's a miracle she's still walking, in his opinion. How exactly does an entire leg just vanish? His brows raise as she asks him not to worry about her, calling the incident a scrap. "I'd hate to see what you consider an actual fight." He remarks, though he is pleased the female before him has nothing to do with it. He is displeased to push the topic away so quickly, but understands that she doesn't want to address it before the new wolf is addressed. He nods, staring at her for a moment longer, then looking back down to where her leg was once more. His head shakes in disbelief but he nods again, turning his gaze back on Ikari.

"My apologies, it's not everyday that I realize a packmate has suddenly lost a limb. Thankfully, it's not a common occurrence for Silver Creek. Skylaris brings up a good point. We recently lost a male, we could use another body." He didn't mention his children, unwilling to openly share the news just yet. "Are you saying that you'll vouch for them, Skylaris? How do you know each other?" He addressed the question to either woman, simply wanting to know how well they knew each other. The fact that a pack member did know Ikari was a good start, but Heston wanted to know more. "And what can you offer Silver Creek, Ikari?" His gaze is no longer aggressive, though it rests firmly on the woman. He wants to know what exactly she can offer to them.
Messages In This Thread
i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 19, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 05:07 PM