Broken Antler Fen i might never be a knight in shining armor
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sorry shitty, so tired. x)

Sebastian was looking over the caches to see how much of the carcasses were still in tact. Perhaps not all of them were in great condition, and it wouldn't be entirely healthy for a wolf to eat. Normally a wolf with common sense wouldn't eat it. Sebastian often moved good pieces together to make a new cache. He was busy with that until he checked one of the last. He noticed Mato was there. Sebastian greeted his son with a friendly woof. Sebastian was pleased to see him. He liked to see them become more independent.

"Hey son," he greeted and looked over what he seemed to be doing. "Are you going to take a meal from this cache?,"he asked curiously. There were a few bad pieces in there, and he wondered if his son could distinguish the better one to eat. He also saw this as a moment to explain his son about death care, circle of life and all that.
Messages In This Thread
i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - February 26, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: i might never be a knight in shining armor - by Sebastian - February 27, 2017, 05:40 PM