Broken Antler Fen i might never be a knight in shining armor
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Mato’s tail thumps lightly against the ground when Sebastian praises him, accepting it though he hadn’t been actively seeking it. His ears perk forth and twitch atop his skull as his father makes the offer of helping with a task as Mato digs the cache open, attempting to juggle his selective attention span between the physical task of uprooting some breakfast and on his father’s task. “Ok,” Mato agrees a bit absently as the majority of his attention rests upon digging. At Sebastian’s question, however, Mato stops and swings his head around to look at his father, apple green eyes taking him in. The fact that meat when bad is…surprising to Mato whom had never considered that it rotted because he’d always eaten it fresh and didn’t give it a chance to sit around and go bad. When the cache is uncovered he begins to remove the good pieces of meat from the cache, sitting them to the side. It is easy to tell which has begun to decay and which has not and Mato wrinkles his nose in accordance. “Why?” Mato asks his father as opposed to out right admitting that: no, he didn’t know why he left some degrade until everything in it inedible.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - February 26, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - March 05, 2017, 06:28 AM