Broken Antler Fen i might never be a knight in shining armor
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Mato is quiet while Sebastian explains about life. That the meat that feeds them while it is fresh, when it is rotten it will feed the earth. The concept is a bit over his head but he tries to grasp it and put it into comparisons that he can easily understand. “So the grass is like a pup? It needs rotten meat to grow?” He asks to be sure he has the basic idea of it down. Whether his grasp is accurate or not he doesn’t know but his tail thumps against the ground as he tries to make sense of it all. He’d never…thought of it that way. That everything they do helps other animals too. “Oh,” He hums at his father’s explanation of why they bury wolves that die. So that the cycle can continue going. “So we’re…kind of like the guardians of the earth, right dad? We protect it and we feed it and we sure that life can keep going, right?” Guardians of the earth…that sounded pretty cool! Mato looks up at Sebastian with big, wide apple green eyes looking for affirmation that his idea is right (or at least somewhere close).
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - February 26, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - March 14, 2017, 06:12 AM