Broken Antler Fen i might never be a knight in shining armor
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
[table width=85%][tr][td]
His father speaks of a stranger named Charon, an alpha of the Moonspear and informs that his elder sister, Odette, once sought this man’s knowledge. The druid ponders it with a contemplative whisk of tail against his hocks and a wistful quirk of lips. If this Charon had answers to Odette’s inquiries then perhaps he would be able to sate the empyrean’s own curiosity as it remains ever growing for the stars. “Can we?!” There is a tremor of excitement that slithers down the druid’s spine as he practically prances in place before his father, gaze fixing intently upon his atar. The star dust kissed boy would hold Sebastian to that promise. “Please,please,please can we go soon?” As soon as possible! Now, even, though he does not broach it for it would be short notice and his father is hér and cannot surely be pulled from his responsibilities on a child’s whim. Patience was not yet a concrete concept within the young druid’s grasp. Mato thinks that if it does not happen in the here and now that it runs the possibility of never happening (even if that is absolutely not true).
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - February 26, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - April 08, 2017, 03:07 PM