Broken Antler Fen i might never be a knight in shining armor
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
i will go ahead and wrap this up & archive with my post.

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The druid is obliged by his father with a staid of course. A slow whine of unbidden excitement and gratitude slips from betwixt the empyrean’s lips and he leans closer so that he may draw his tongue against the underside of Sebastian’s chin to further express his gratitude. The idea of getting to venture out on an adventure is equally as thrilling as the prospect of knowledge. “I will,” Mato speaks with a firm nod of his head. He wasn’t like to forget, after all; but he has been taught better manners than to relentlessly hound Sebastian about it — no matter how he might desire to. The druid’s attention shifts back to the cache, then, and the work they had been doing and sheepishly re-takes position before it. “I’ll keep sorting out the rotted meat from the good meat.” He promises as he resumes what he had initially been asked to do and when he is finished he helps his father bury the rotted meat in a different location so that it might nature the earth as it had once intended to nurture them.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - February 26, 2017, 08:55 AM
RE: i might never be a knight in shining armor - by rip gemini - April 09, 2017, 10:34 AM