Phoenix Maplewood But with the beast inside
Suck it up
16 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
[table width=80%][tr][td]The stranger, though in the minority and face-to-face with a bat from hell, dared to disrespect the proud follower of Camazotz. This did not suite the mother very well, not to mention she had been in a bad mood to begin with, and yet she only took one step closer. With her lion-like mane, it was always hard to tell whether K'atik had her hackles raised or not, but she was looking quite "dangerously poofy". She tilted her head mockingly at the other, a smile that could split steel in half on her sharp and angular face. Awww... Did I hurt your fweewings? She asked with a mean pout. A rumble then left her throat. Grow the fuck up and learn your place before you dare treat me  again in such a manner.

Playfulness had left both her posture and voice, genuinely annoyed - both by the blinding light of the sun and the unbearable presence of a stranger and the lacking presence of any of her wolves. She could not blame them; they were not her and probably slumbering just as she was only moments ago.[/td][/tr][/table]

Mature Character Warning
K'atik's thoughts, actions and words do not reflect my OOC opinion
Messages In This Thread
But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 27, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 27, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 27, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 27, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 28, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 28, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - March 01, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - March 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - March 02, 2017, 04:29 PM