Phoenix Maplewood But with the beast inside
Suck it up
16 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
[table width=80%][tr][td]K'atik's reaction could hardly be called snapping - it was just her way of putting the wolves beneath her in their rightful place. The girl was not one of them, had brought no offer and obviously held no knowledge of who they were. She didn't deserve even the slightest sliver of respect from the Bats' Leader and could colour herself honoured she had even gotten to speak with the Scythe herself. She pulled up her upper lip, further displaying her stained teeth in an eerie grin. You are a rogue wandering too close for comfort - you are lucky you came face-to-face with one of the more... considerate ones of us. K'atik didn't like anything more than rubbing her blood stained feathers in everyone's faces - like a peacock, only she was more of a dick.

Aaaaah - there we go! Now I see your petty intentions. Called Judgement with a malicious rumble of laughter. No one is to disrespect any of my Bats - they know as well as I. You are not worth an "introduction" to our ways if you think this is the way to live life. She cleared up for the strange girl as she took another step into the light of the sun - making her squint but not flinch. Only I "allow" here.[/td][/tr][/table]

Mature Character Warning
K'atik's thoughts, actions and words do not reflect my OOC opinion
Messages In This Thread
But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 27, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 27, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 27, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 27, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - February 28, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - February 28, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - March 01, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by K'atik - March 01, 2017, 06:43 PM
RE: But with the beast inside - by Kelina - March 02, 2017, 04:29 PM