Stone Circle got off on the wrong foot
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
While Steady had thought about the small female often, he had yet to check up on her since their first meeting. He was waiting for the day that her scent no longer greeted him around the territory, as he fully believed she would leave to go back to her pups. If she didn't, then what kind of mother did that make her? She left her offspring with a pack even she didn't want to stay in. How was it good enough for them, but not for her? There was simply not a redeeming quality about the whole situation in Steady's eyes.

And then there was the fact that he had smelled her scent mingled with Grayday's. He liked that even less. His brother had already been abandoned by one flighty female. He didn't need to have that happen again. Maybe Steady was reading more into than what was really going on, but he was highly protective over his Beta and he didn't want the pair to get close and have Akuti leave.

He had been following her scent for a short while, deciding today to see what she was up to. He finally saw her in the distance, sniffing flowers as she went slowly along. It wasn't hard for him to catch up to her, since she didn't seem to have a destination in mind. He didn't chuff in greeting, as he might have normally, instead opting for a more formal hello. Akuti, he said. Well, formal, and incredibly short. His tail hung over his back, but it was still instead of waving. While nothing about him screamed aggressive, it didn't scream friendly, either.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
got off on the wrong foot - by Bhediya - March 01, 2017, 08:28 AM
RE: got off on the wrong foot - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: got off on the wrong foot - by Bhediya - March 01, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: got off on the wrong foot - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:42 AM