Ravensblood Forest i hear it beckoning
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Replying since Conan has gone inactive.

Lotte was far from pleased to hear that there was a woman involved. A natural sense of heightened dominance claimed her, causing her head and tail to lift proudly as the skulking creature made her cowed approach. Her argent eyes were hard and glittering as they fell upon what appeared to be a weak-willed woman, and her impatience flickered when not a single word came from any of the trio. Small, bearlike ears pressed forward upon the Banríon’s skull, but the woman seemed to be waiting for something — and her attention was trained on the ground before her. Lotte had no use for spineless females, and her black-masked visage was stern as she finally snapped, “You see that I am here before you — why do you whimper a greeting as though you are alone in a wood, wondering if someone is out there?” She didn’t much care, at this point, what Conan and Declan thought of her harsh treatment of the older wolf. She threw down the bloodied carcass of the fox and advanced a step toward the girl. She just…couldn’t understand it. The strength of the females in the Teekons seemed so…diluted.

Apparently, the girl needed to be led into conversation — but Lotte didn’t have the time or the patience for such frivolities. From the scent of her, she was an adult female and old enough to use her words. She simply waited for the girl’s reply, her gaze fiercely pinning down each of the Cathán brothers with alacrity.

When a reply did not come immediately, Lotte lifted her lips in a snarl of derision. “You will explain the tenets of Teaghlaigh to this girl,” she commanded at last. “For now, she will be Comhlach — but know that if you get her with child, I will chase all of you from my lands.”
Messages In This Thread
i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 04, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 05, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 08, 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 10, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 09:39 AM