Dragoncrest Cliffs When are having a heartfelt conversation
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra was relieved to hear that Xan didn't want to leave. She briefly wondered if she would follow him if he wanted to leave. They were each other's home but she liked it here at Drageda, and she longed for some stability. She decided she couldn't decide now if she would go with him, hence the relief that he wanted to stay. She smiled and bobbed her head. Her ears perked up when he continued. It was like he wanted to get it off his chest. She frowned when he did speak. Lose her? Why would he lose her?

Though it seemed Kendra was thinking far more innocently than he was. As he continued with his confession Kendra was quite... baffled. "Me?," she let out in surprise, before her mind started racing. She had never seen Xan as more than just a friend. A big brother that looked out for her. Xan was always so stoic that she had the idea he never felt much. Surely she knew he cared for her, but not on such a deep level. Kendra wasn't even busy with love or a mate. She didn't feel pretty or wanted. Without her mother she never even learned how to handle boys. With the brotherhood it was usually sex and lust, and she was feeling none of that for Xan.

Guilt came over her. She knew Xan, and how he was with feelings. Her ears dropped and it looked like she was struggling what to say to him. "I... Xan. I never... You are my big brother. You take care of me, you are the only family I have left." She saw him as family, a part of her, not as something romantic or someone she could use for lust. "I'm so sorry," she whispered and battered her pale eyes at him, she looked so upset. She didn't want to hurt Xan.

*hides*
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
Messages In This Thread
When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 06, 2017, 01:56 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 07, 2017, 11:22 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Kendra - March 07, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 09, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 17, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - March 26, 2017, 01:04 AM
RE: When are having a heartfelt conversation - by Xan - April 14, 2017, 02:48 AM