Golden Glade coming undone (who am i?)
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
reek was by no means magical, but it still upset her when he didn't teleport right by her side the second her howl left her lips. instead, the other wolf instantly cringed and cowered to the ground. she winced, still worried and still confused. what was wrong with this woman? truthfully, jhala wanted her nowhere near her babies, for fear that she was ill and would give whatever weird, writhing illness she had to them. but she didn't smell sick, she just seemed like she had bees in her brain-- or something.

"i.. i don't..." she let out a noise and checked around her, her ears raising and falling as she fell in and out of decisions-- she was still kind of poor at making them. "fine. fine. but-- i'll get my husband to look at you, maybe he can heal you. i dunno if you're sick or what but i don't want you to get my children sick, they stick to the center of the glade... so... maybe-- maybe stick to border patrols or somethin'," she finally said. eyes narrowed.

"stand up," she then commanded, still glancing behind her occasionally to check for reek, "my name is jhala, this is the golden glade. i lead it with reek. if you can't remember that just remember we both have uneven ears. mine's all floppy and he's missing one." that was easier, she thought, than names. it matched.

"do you know your name?"
Messages In This Thread
coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 08, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 10, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 10, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 11, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 11, 2017, 11:41 AM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 11, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 11, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 12, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jae-Hyeong - March 12, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: coming undone (who am i?) - by Jhala - March 16, 2017, 04:17 PM