Swiftcurrent Creek the two weed spots, the two hot glocks
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The mercenary's ears instantly arched forward as he caught sound of the male's protective response to Heartha's question and slowly, Sylvas' golden eyes gradually peered over to the silver female as her voice soon rang out in reply, the conversation continuing between the pair as the brown male stood quietly watching the other. It was only until the loss of their home was mention that the bulky brute stepped forward, allowing his gruff voice to escape his lips after Heartha had spoken, ”What my companion here says is true and we're definitely not looking for any trouble..” He said before stopping briefly to turn around and look at their small group, ”We're just looking for a place to call home is all.” Sylvas sighed as he turned his attention back to the male across the waters, ”I'm Sylvas and this is my - family.” The brute said offering the silver male a friendly smile as his ears flicked back against his head.
Messages In This Thread
the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Grayday Sr. - March 10, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 17, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 22, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Sylvas Streiter - March 28, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - March 29, 2017, 10:51 PM
RE: the two weed spots, the two hot glocks - by Heartha - April 10, 2017, 10:43 PM