Chimera Fields Everytime the rain comes down, I'm the one who'll be around
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
@Pyro ♥ She's at the western side of the fields, it's around midday/dusk, kinda sunny

More and more did Chusi leave her home, determined to find something worth her time. The coast she had explored and she wasn't scared of running into her mother or Zephyr anymore; she was grown now and could easily get herself out of the situation. She was the butterfly of the coast, this was her home, and she knew it better than most. She loved it just as much as her family, who was soon going to bring "pops" to their ranks. The little warrior couldn't wait until they were old enough - she wondered if she would be a good sister... What if they just found her annoying or were jealous of her position? Was she allowed to put them into their place as the oldest daughter of her father - adoptive or not?

It were these kind of thoughts that made her anxious from time to time, but luckily her mind was clear enough to map her surroundings. Soon, she told herself, she could scout the whole teekon for her family. She'd bring them the best information and scavenge off of kills - encounter dangerous wolves or animals that were not found near the coast and mountains. She searched for that thrill - lived for it.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Everytime the rain comes down, I'm the one who'll be around - by Chusi - March 13, 2017, 01:22 PM