Dragoncrest Cliffs watch those words rise with a smoke
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil smirks when she realizes she’s startled the woman, waving her tail that’s even with her spine. Any higher is an unnecessary pull against her chest that she doesn’t need and she has no doubt Tirgatao does not know their differences. When asked about Eske, however, she snorts once and eases a few steps closer to settle in. She has had great teachers over the months,” she says with a fond smile. Her parents are both great warriors, as is the rest of the pack. It is not surprise she takes after them in such a strong way.

When her eyes drop to the ground, the space Tirgatao had motioned to, she stares for several seconds longer. Getting up and down have been the least favorite parts about the injury. If she can keep in one position without moving for a while, the pain begins to fade, but she’s quickly reminded of it when she has to move a certain way. By the time she’s on the ground, Thuringwethil grunts with a force of pain shooting through her chest.

I didn’t think it would be that different than just being a part of them, as I have been with Gyda’s child,” she explains, thinking fondly of Eske. The others have long departed from her attachment, for Heda cannot spare her protection to those that do not follow. Thuringwethil exhales with a wince, considering the question. She had not come looking for something but that does not mean it isn’t true. I’m just glad you’re here,” she finally says with a single thump of her tail, casting a glance from her spot out over the lake.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 14, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 21, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - March 22, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - March 25, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - April 03, 2017, 12:57 AM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Antumbra - April 05, 2017, 05:10 PM
RE: watch those words rise with a smoke - by Tirgatao - April 09, 2017, 08:30 PM