Hideaway Strath i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It was hard to get on Chusi's bad side. She was genuinely friendly and even somewhat forgiving, but what Dakarai and Olive had done was unforgiveable in her young eyes that had seen so much already. Arturo's rules were all they had to obey, and yet they had broken one of the cure ones; the family before anything else. She didn't know the full story, had yet to understand all of it, but it seems one of them would've had to be left behind. Chusi failed to understand why they had even gone to those Blackfeather Fuckers in the first place. They had put the whole pack at risk and Chusi felt that they had not gotten the punishment they deserved. Now, father wanted to go live somewhere else; away from the coast and forest that had been Chusi's assumed final home. The little lostling had forgotten how many  homes she had had and had been so happy at Ravensblood Forest. It was where she had learned - had fought for her family and all that it stood for. Dakarai and Olive had ruined it all.

Yet, in all the fuss and drama, Chusi was excited. A new, far-off home meant a whole new part of the Teekon to explore. Never had she been beyond the other mountains and she could not wait to see what lay there, hidden by dangerous peaks. There, she would scout until the whole family had the best view of their surroundings. It was not a surprise Arturo wanted her to come along on the first mission; she was his heir and oldest daughter (as far as she knew) - Lotte was pregnant and unable to travel for long. Why in the name of the Sea-God Dakarai was allowed to travel along was lost on her. Was he not the cause of all of this? What if it were some kind of trap?

They went over rivers and up slight hills to find a hidden strath of land - protected by mountains and fancied by small streams. It even had a forest - even though it was not one she had gotten used to. The trees did not bleed and everything felt new. She knew not how to feel, even less so when Arturo announced that this might be the place they would call home soon. We will have a river then... She said softly.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 14, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 15, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 17, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 05:20 AM