Hideaway Strath i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The fact that he was allowed to come along had Dakarai on Edge. Was there some hidden reason for it? He remained silent for the journey blue eyes never landing on either Chusi or Arturo. The Hatred and distrust coming off of Chusi both pissed him off and made him deeply sad. The girl who had once stood up for them was now seemingly his and Olive's enemy. The fact that she acted like it was his fault without even knowing the full story was grating on his nerves, for she wasn't the only one who acted as such.

Despite his heightened emotions and discomfort he was glad that Ceannasach had not thrown them out, Him,Olive and their newborn children. Even more grateful was he for the fact that they were merely demoted to a disgraced position with the chance to rise up once more. Finally they reached a strath and Dakarai's eyes lifted glancing around the seemingly safe area with hope. It wasn't beautiful or mysterious like Ravensblood forest but it was protected, and fairly well hidden. He would not voice his opinion however unless asked for it.
Messages In This Thread
i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 14, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Dakarai - March 14, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 15, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 17, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 05:20 AM