Hideaway Strath i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Her ears flickered at her father's response, slightly shaking her head. No, I meant'like, won't i' be dangerous fohr thah pops? She said softly, walking to a spot next to Arturo. She was not a mother (had never even thought of being one), but she was extremely protective of her unborn siblings already. She wanted to become the best big sister in the world for them. She wanted to tell them already that they were sooo extremely lucky with the family they would soon have and that they should treasure it forever. Arturo and Lotte were the best parents in the world - at least, for Chusi they were.

For the rest, she kept quiet - noiselessly following her dad to help him mark without even acknowledging Dakarai's presence.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 14, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 15, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 17, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 05:20 AM