Ravensblood Forest you've cat to be kitten me right meow
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
For Mom! Dad and sibs are welcome, but please note that anyone who joins other than @Olive consents to being skipped for the sake of time. Just for this thread :) And we will give you a day or two before we skip you.
Sirius wasn't a great sleeper. He'd nap fitfully for a few minutes, but never for more than an hour or two before he was up and squalling, or squabbling, or scrabbling once more. There was just so much to experience! He already knew how warm his siblings were, and how tastey mom's milk was, and how awful bathtime could be. He wanted to explore!

And he was exploring right toward the mouth of the den on this day, wiggling as fast as his little spaghetti legs could wiggle him. There was something Big and Bright up ahead, and Sirius wanted to find out what it was!

Already, he was becoming quite the scientist. Anything the tiny little boy could reach was soon being examined by his tiny little mouth. What does it taste like? Does it wiggle around? Can I eat it? Does it hurt? These were the questions that young Siri was answering, intent on figuring out this Big Giant World for himself.
Messages In This Thread
you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 14, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - March 15, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 15, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - March 21, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - March 28, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - April 10, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Sirius - April 17, 2017, 09:59 PM
RE: you've cat to be kitten me right meow - by Olive - April 22, 2017, 04:26 PM