Morningside Cuesta I've often wished I could walk away from myself
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
I'm so sorry for how long it's taken me to respond and also from going inactive for a moment there! x3 <3

His mind had denied him rest and with a head plagued by thoughts of the past, along with the future, the brute hadn't found much sleep through the night. So instead, Sylvas kept a watchful eye out as the others around him slept, waiting restlessly until the creeping grip of slumber took its own hold on him.

The mercenary remained curled with the others, currently sleeping, his chest rising and falling with each breath taken. Eventually with the gradual stirring of the others, his brown ears began to pivot a top his head, the large male soon beginning to stir himself as the sound of voices caught his attention. Slowly, Sylvas shifted himself, eyes opening to first see the sky, which indeed was a beautiful array of colors and the cause of the early rise. Managing a small smile for the moment, still slightly tired, the male's hazy gaze shifted to the others around him, though his golden eyes were instantly drawn to Kieran and Heartha. Giving his head a gentle shake, Sylvas blinked some, now noticing that everyone present was now awake.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've often wished I could walk away from myself - by Sylvas Streiter - March 21, 2017, 05:26 PM