Morningside Cuesta I've often wished I could walk away from myself
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Horrible post >_<

He blinked for a moment, the haze of sleep finally lifting as he caught sound of Grayday's voice over the murmurs of the others, his brown ears twitched and gradually Sylvas turned his head, bright amber eyes peering to the male as he spoke. The mercenary listened carefully and offered Grayday a simple nod of his head as he shifted himself onto his haunches, the idea of remaining where they were appealed greatly to the brown male and Sylvas was certain that the others would agree to the notion as well.

Straightening his posture as he sat upright, the male casually began to peer across the colorfully lit terrain, his eyes searching the lands for a brief moment before returning to look over the gathered group as Grayday spoke to his daughter, though his ears perked at the mentioning of a hunt, ”A hunt sounds like a plan to me.” He said, his bushy tail giving a small sway beside him as he looked to the others, ”I'm sure everyone here would also agree to the idea..” Sylvas said, the thought of food having already stirred his stomach.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've often wished I could walk away from myself - by Sylvas Streiter - April 01, 2017, 10:29 AM