Morningside Cuesta I've often wished I could walk away from myself
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Okay, now Kier was confused. Why were they fighting? Surely siblings were meant to stick together? Or they should.... It's not like I would know. Sorrel's gone. He didn't really believe she was gone forever, but she wasn't here and he didn't expect her to turn up any time soon. Perhaps it was not she who had left - maybe she had been kidnapped! 

A scowl grew on the boy's face as his gaze shot between Dawn and Sunny. "Stop fighting." he grumbled, flicking his tail. He probably ought to be less bitter, but he missed his sister and his mother and he knew that he might not get his sister back. There was no chance of reviving his mother - she was dead. But even so, he envied the two other pups, because they still had their siblings. "Arrêtez de lutte," He spoke in the little french he knew, but honestly he didn't know if that was even right.

I don't need a sibling.... I have Haw. One day maybe I'll find Sorrel again, but right now I only need Haw. Haw and Dad.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've often wished I could walk away from myself - by Kieran Adrien - April 02, 2017, 10:28 AM