Morningside Cuesta I've often wished I could walk away from myself
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Brown ears flicked back against his skull as he listened to the excited voices of Grayday's children, excitement that soon turned into bickering between the siblings as they argued on who would look after who whilst exploring. The mercenary remained quiet as this went on, watching the pair with mild amusement, though his amber eyes soon trailed to Kieran's form beside him, hearing as the young boy muttered under his breath for the two to cease arguing. Sylvas could see the unhappiness that dwelt within in son, something he was unable to change and hoped, that one day, would be lifted from the young boys shoulders. So, for now, Sylvas gave Kieran a caring nudge to the shoulder, but the next words that left the boys mouth were unexpected and Sylvas merely looked down to the boy with both pride and sadness.

Streiter gradually lifted himself from his rear and stretched out his front limbs to stand, amber eyes closing for a moment as he allowed a soft groan to escape his mouth as he stretched out his limbs, though his attention was soon stolen by the form of an approaching white woman as she came and settled herself down beside his son. Curiously, Sylvas watched as she too spoke in their tongue, the same that Kieran had previously used, a language that Sylvas had hardly used since the loss of his mate. It was uplifting to hear but also heartbreaking at the same time. 

His head turned as he caught sound of Grayday's stern voice, bushy brown tail giving a slight sway behind him as he watched the other male deal with his children. Sylvas didn't have to deal with such events between siblings, but deep down, the mercenary longed to have his daughter back, to hear his own argue and shout like Sunny and Dawn, to hear them squabble about petty things, just so he could do what Grayday was doing now. It hurt him deeply and he knew it hurt Kieran too, but Sylvas knew he had to push the thought aside and so, he allowed a long sigh to escaped him.

Sylvas allowed his paws to shift upon the grass, his fur rippling as his muscles began to twitch in the warm morning breeze that caressed his bulky form. Slowly, Syl peered over to Grayday and offered him a simple nod of his head and a slight smile, ”Certainly.” He said with a small wag of his tail, ”Whilst you do that, I can always scout the area for any nearby game.” The brown male suggested with a flick of an ear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've often wished I could walk away from myself - by Sylvas Streiter - April 02, 2017, 01:24 PM