Ravensblood Forest In the combat between wisdom and feeling, wisdom never wins.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
this post is small & poopy. :-(

[table width=85%][tr][td]
While Arturo appreciates the empathy he doesn’t add to the stranger’s words. Instead, the gangster accepts them with a sage nod of his head. The question that comes from the stranger hangs uneasily in the air between them. Arturo Fearghal has old fancied himself old fashioned in the traditions of The Family and in that Family business remained Family business. He could speak of their relocation on very vague terms because it would be found out eventually when they were no longer present in Ravensblood. But the details? They would not be shared. No one needs to know it was two within his own ranks that caused the damage, caused the danger. No one needs to know where they intend to go: only that they intend to leave. “There’s been some trouble.” Arturo tells him truthfully but vaguely. Ceannasach does not give him any more information than the gangster thinks he needs. “As for your lady,” Arturo speaks, “as this trouble does not involve her I am sure she is fine.” The gangster attempts to soothe the other man’s concerns but understands if he is not soothing or reassuring at all with his refusal to give details.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean