Cricket Creek Bog Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
close to Golden Glade so if someone wanted to hop in! @Jhala @Reek @Silas @No Name @Feyre @Laurel @Dagfinn - especially if he's in the area ;) - to note she's been careful not to have her scent to heavily coated by Teaghlaigh

Hemlock broke away from the pack, trying to settle her nerves and the way that she felt. She would figure things out. Of course she would. For now though Hemlock moved through the inky darkness as the rest of the Family settled to rest and chose to feel out the area. They were close Arturo said, and she believed it, but now that the green was returning to the world she wanted to start getting the lay of the land. Nearby there was the scents of others, and there was equal parts curiosity and concern over the founding of the pack. 

She had to be discreet as she avoided the murkier part of the bog, spotting the forest ahead. Hemlock had found a small cluster of borage leaves, so new and young but still Hemlock would bring them back for Lotte. She had them clutched carefully in her teeth, not chewing or tasting them herself, and once the scent of the pack grew too heavy she froze - she wouldn't trespass, after all, that's what started it all. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 06:12 PM