Ankyra Sound this shit is b-a-n-a-n-a-s
5 Posts
Ooc — Siro
The male finished his business and turned now to face her. Something about the way his bright expression fell upon finishing his appraisal of her didn't settle well, and served only to darken her frown. She was used to being openly judged, but not by someone of his persuasion or gender. He wasn't remarkable in any way, not like her siblings or even the other Nereides—rather neutral with a gray agouti coat and amber eyes, but she was still drawn to him as something of interest. Like one would look upon a statue, or a peculiar tree. 

Tokitae turned her head slightly to the side when he spoke, and narrowed her eyes. "Good, because I made my stance quite clear." She remarked. It was unfortunate that the Sound wasn't barren today, but now they were here and there was little more she could do about it. Sure, she could turn around and walk back the way she came, or even continue past him, but Tokitae wasn't predisposed to risking her exposed back to a complete stranger. So she remained rooted in place and waited for his move.
I have sea foam in my veins, I understand the language of waves.
Messages In This Thread
this shit is b-a-n-a-n-a-s - by Stud Muffin - March 23, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: this shit is b-a-n-a-n-a-s - by Tokitae - March 23, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: this shit is b-a-n-a-n-a-s - by Stud Muffin - March 24, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: this shit is b-a-n-a-n-a-s - by Tokitae - March 24, 2017, 04:19 PM