Hideaway Strath And on most of the days we were searching for ways
Blocking my life is the fear of my future.
39 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Private 

August was confused. Her instincts were so.... mismatched. Her opinions had not changed, but she certainly viewed many things with a slightly different air. After all, the females here at Teaghlaigh seemed to have so many more priviledges than August had in her old pack. One female in particular - the one who carried pups, and was titled Banríon gained respect from all the other wolves, including the males. She even comforted August and told her that she didn't have to fear anything. That this was her home. This was a whole new thing for the little maiden.

She had never belonged anywhere. Of course, she was a tiny bit more relaxed around the territory than she had been on arrival, but often she liked to wander by herself and gaze at the nature around her, the tranquility and beauty of early Spring bring her peace in her worried life. The girl sang, too. She had sung herself to sleep every night when she lived among her old packmates (could she really call them that?), and now she did the same. But only when she was alone, for she was still timid and anxious about other's opinions of her. They had always been critical.

Here she was, wandering alone in the territory - the home of Teaghlaigh. She closed her eyes and inhaled softly, for once feeling calm and relaxed. She allowed a beautiful tune to escape her muzzle. The blonde girl hummed for a few minutes, before the song really got to her and she opened her mouth and began to sing quietly to herself.

"Days when
We'd fight, we'd fight 'til I would give in
Yeah, perfect disasters
We were reaching, reaching for the rafters,"
Her voice was unusually confident as she sang, but the quietness remained. She was blissfully unaware of the sounds around her now.

"And on most of the days we were searching for ways
To get up and get out of the town that we were raised, yeah 
'Cause we were done
I remember, we were sleeping in cars, we were searching for OZ
We were burning cigars with white plastics tips 'til we saw the sun
And we said crazy things like....."
Caregiver: 1/5
Messages In This Thread
And on most of the days we were searching for ways - by August - March 24, 2017, 05:56 PM