Silver Creek They say love is pain, well darling, let's hurt tonight [BIRTH]
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Gah I hate my computer. I wrote a huge detailed post and the computer restarted and I lost it all. Can't wait to get rid of this thing .-. Sorry if it's a crappy post!

Skylaris turned her head to the sound as her attention was focused on the newcomer - Heston. The gamme had not expected the male to come, but she was grateful regardless. He had gone hunting for her and the gesture was lovely. "Ah, thank you.... Yeah.... I'm fine - I think. And it's just child," her voice wavered slightly but she coughed and regained her composure before inviting him in. "You can come in if you want, Heston." Unlike many other women might be, Skylaris did not feel much aggression. Of course, she did feel protective over her only son, but she trusted the wolves around her and did not mind them coming in. If it was Novak, she might not have let him in - or not yet, anyway, but that was only because she didn't really know him. Anyone else was very much welcome, as long as they were quiet.

Careful not to disturb her son, Sky looked up and smiled as Natashe entered. "Thank you, Natashe," she replied, giving a short wag of her tail. The only fear she had was that Soltero might end up like his father - and boy, she did not want that. Though, looking at him now, she did not see the resemblance between the two. Not yet, anyway, and she hoped that there wouldn't be any. "His name is Soltero," she added, gazing back down at her little pup, the thought of her stillborns in the back of her mind - haunting, but silent. The dove would mourn later, but now was not the time. She needed to enjoy her moments with her child.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: They say love is pain, well darling, let's hurt tonight [BIRTH] - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 09:51 AM