Stone Circle Write down my poems for the few
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Thankfully, the female before them didn't act so offended, as the last had. It showed her maturation, and Steady liked it. For him, fighting was a part of life, whether he tried to avoid it or not. At least now they had an agreement that the two packs would be peaceful towards each other, at the very least, and Steady considered that a strong start.

He hadn't heard of the pack he spoke of, but when he heard Valette express she hadn't been there before, he assumed she would want to go. In the past, Steady would have gladly allowed her to spread her wings, and quench her taste for adventure. But, now, with spring upon them, and his gut telling him that she might go into heat soon, he didn't want to chance strange males coming into contact with her. He was very possessive of her, and it would not let up anytime soon. 

If the other female agreed to keep an eye out, Steady would thank her. Could I offer you a bit of meat from our caches for your trip? He wouldn't usually offer, but it was an extension of friendship, and a way to hopefully solidify an impending alliance between the packs. He wanted to show that Easthollow could be giving in their possible friendship, and it wouldn't be one-sided.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 28, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 29, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - March 29, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 30, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 02, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - April 09, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 09, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:52 AM