Silver Creek Angel's weeping
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
@Spring @Skylaris @Heston So I suppose I will just say Novak has disappeared. I am PMing his account to inform the player of that plan as well. Anyone wanna comfort a distraught and emotional Natashe?

Novak had disappeared from her life as suddenly as he had come in, never a word of goodbye spoken. She had waited about for weeks hoping he would return with an explanation but he neve showed up, no scent to be found so she could track him. It was up until just this moment that Natashe had kept hope alive in her heart for him, but she couldn't do it anymore. She had to move on and stop sleeping by the borders,  and walking them alone every single day in hopes that someone who hadn't even bothered to say goodbye would show up and run happily back into her embrace.

And so she lay in the middle of the territory weeping loudly, her emotions frazzled and broken for the first time in a very long while. Why did she have to fall for someone destined to leave her? Her first love and it was merely a brief fling, or at least it appeared to be to him. "Je pensais que tu étais mon ami! Je pensais que tu m'aimais peut-être!" She screamed loudly in anger and betrayal before laying her head back down and crying again. She had really no reason to be so upset. After all they had never made it official and she had never admitted her feelings for him openly and plainly. Knowing Novak he probably didn't know that he was being crushed on by Natashe, or that she loved him so dearly. He was cute in that oblivious and innocent way, yet able to tear someone apart quickly and efficiently.
Messages In This Thread
Angel's weeping - by Natashe - March 29, 2017, 09:08 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 09:26 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Natashe - March 29, 2017, 09:46 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 10:00 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Natashe - March 29, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 12:03 PM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Natashe - March 29, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - March 29, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Natashe - April 02, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Angel's weeping - by Skylaris - April 02, 2017, 10:58 AM