Morningside Cuesta sat my back to your stars and breathed in your sighs
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny gave a startled look toward his father when he was told not to Boss Dawn around. When the subject of fighting one another to gain the ability to be the boss came up, he looked alarmed but then forced himself to be serious. He waited until his father was done talking and then of course waited for Dawn to speak. When Dawn asked about the ass kicking thing, with obvious pleasure he stood up and looked at Grayday "For one, i dont boss her around I keep an eye on her and speak out when she does things that could end up with her hurting herself. She had done it many many times, in many different ways. If you Don't want me keeping her safe then I wont." he stated bluntly and with a very angry tone to his voice.

"Second of all, I am the one feeling wronged and disrespected. I haven't done nothing to Dawn that is mean or nasty except when she does it to me first! All I want is to make sure she is safe, so that we don't lose her! We already lost momma, I don't want Dawn to disappear or even worse get injured so badly she dies"  As he spoke his voice trembled and he grew embarassed because of it, his eyes were watering again. He didn't want to be seen crying about this, he wasn't a baby. He simply cared too much about someone who hated his guts and had soem ridiculous grudge against him.

Turning to look at Dawn he himself also had a mischievous look "If she wants to be the boss she will have to fight me for it, because I dont want to be anything but equals. I am her brother, i want to make sure she is happy and safe. that's all I ever wanted, but if she is going to make me fight for the right to help her out and make her feel safe then I will" All his emotions were out there, all his feelings, his sandess, his anger, his determination, as well as the reasons he followed her around so much. It seemed he inherited His father's knack for speeches, for he had said alot. He felt exhausted now that he had gotten everything out there, and let out all his emotions. Sagging a bit he gave a small sigh and shut up, waiting for them both to speak again.
Messages In This Thread