Morningside Cuesta sat my back to your stars and breathed in your sighs
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
As soon as his father spoke back Sunny gave up. The fact that Grayday knew nothing of any dangerous act that Dawn had done made sunny seem like the bad guy and he couldnt speak out again without looking stupid. It was all obvious to him in that moment, Dawn was daddy's little princess and Sunny wasnt the favored child. Sunny never wanted to be favored but the fact that Dawn got sided with all the time was beggining to make him bitter.

When Dawn stated that Sunny should fight her he lifted his tail and snarled, though the sound was cut short by his father. Shooting Dawn a glare to match her own he turned to face his father and gave him all of his attention. As the story began Sunny felt his fur lie flat against his body as he too began to relax. So his father had left his own family to explore? It sounded fine to Sunny all except the starving or being thirsty, exploring was a part of Sunny too he had done so since he could walk.

Exploring had given Sunny a sense of independance and brought him happiness. When he was exploring on his own or smelling unknown things it always thrilled him. He did know how Dawn felt when she explored because he felt the same way. Swallowing his pride and feeling regret he turned to Dawn "I Love exploring too. I did it before you began to walk, and it made me feel strong and big like my pa. Exploring is...natural to us it seems and I shouldnt follow you everywhere. The whole point of exploring is to make discoveries for yourself, so I cant be up your ass all the time."

He shuffled as he stared at the ground and pinned his ears against his head "i know you hate me, and I never wanted it to happen. I dont know what is wrong with me.I love you Dawn and I wanna be a good brother if you can letme try again" he ignored Dawn's question to their father choosing to get his apology out there instead of waiting. "we'll never see eye to eye,but I dont think anybody ever really does" he finished with a hopeful glance toward his sister. He was scared that she would snap at him and disown him, or call him names.
Messages In This Thread