Blackfoot Forest let me fly fly fly
· * . *
123 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
The old familiar aching static in his head had been bothering him now and again lately, but the weather was too pleasant not to use it to travel. On a day clearer than the one before it, he simply could not keep entirely to the cavern any longer and he flung a short howl up before departing. This time, he went south to scout into the wilds skimming the range Eventually, the silver Rikudou wished to go west of the mountains, but he had no concrete directive, so could afford to be lax on the route he carved out. He trusted he would get there after.

Every hour pulled him further from the dragon's cave. He was mindful to keep his travels light and swift the entire way. Nothing but the basics diverted him, and he had a feeling that he was making good time—although what actual good this may do him, he did not know. The satisfaction it inspired in his heart was richly undeniable, and for now, it at least felt like enough.

As dusk crept, a forest loomed ahead and the Sukauto knew where he would take his solace for the night. The last light of the day still hung on by the time he threaded into the treeline's cover, but it was fading fast. He kept his pace a steady jog as he searched for a traveled trail and a waterway for a drink, if he could be so lucky.
for @Surma
· .˚
Messages In This Thread
let me fly fly fly - by Inari - April 09, 2017, 11:39 PM
RE: let me fly fly fly - by Ukko - April 15, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: let me fly fly fly - by Inari - April 19, 2017, 11:13 PM