Nova Peak every scar will build my throne
2 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

The night sky is bright with the full moon hanging low, the sky free of crowds and filled with bright stars. It looks like the same sky she’s used to in Trigeda but the moment she sets her reflective gaze away, she’s filled with nothing familiar. She’s always been a roamer but this is the farthest she’s gone from home—or what she used to call home—but she knows she’s made for bigger and better things and it’s up to her legs to carry her all the way. Her petite frame crossed the countryside with relative ease, spending a few days in Sangeda when she reached the satellite pack between her starting point and destination. She filled up on as much information as she can (and gave them what she’s meant to) before departing further south to her ultimate ending point.

Fahren embarked on her journey in great health but now, as she approaches the base of Nova Peak, has a little worse for wear. A few days ago she’d encountered a disgruntle pair of wolves and she’d gotten away, thanks to her speed, but not without a few injuries to carry as a reminder. Her right ankle had taken quite a bite, now swollen and tender to the touch, forcing her gait into a limp that becomes more pronounces the more she walks on it. The night gives her an advantage to go without being seen but this night, her dark coat absorbs the light of the moon and she stands out in a clearing between the woods and mountain.

She forces her to complete the distance and find a shaded overhang from the peak and trees on either side of her, immersing herself into thick foliage for protection. The girl searches the nearby hear for sights and smells that stands out before she finally makes herself comfortable on the ground and using a tree as a little support.
Messages In This Thread
every scar will build my throne - by Fahren - April 15, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: every scar will build my throne - by Xan - April 15, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: every scar will build my throne - by Fahren - April 18, 2017, 06:20 PM
RE: every scar will build my throne - by Xan - May 25, 2017, 01:07 AM