Noctisardor Bypass But there are things that the Homilies and hymns won't teach ya
41 Posts
Ooc —
why on earth would the woman be sobbing like this? there were very few explanations, and the most obvious was that she had lost something. people seldom sobbed over other things, though perhaps someone had been mean to the poor Empress and reduced her to this. she did not speak on her thoughts, instead remaining silent and retaining an air of silence. 

when the woman had contained herself and asked how she was settling in, switching the conversation around quite obviously. she considered 
prying, but decided she could not afford it after the whole poisoning incident. offering a small smile, she began earnestly. "I've been settling in great, Empress. I spoke to Rhona; I'd like to become a healer, too. And perhaps a naturalist." her true trades may sound far too suspicious, and thus she claimed false in her aspirations. Becoming known as one capable of not only poisoning others but holding her own in a fight (no matter how much she loathed the act unless necessary) would arise far too much suspicion. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: But there are things that the Homilies and hymns won't teach ya - by Circe - May 08, 2017, 02:15 PM