Noctisardor Bypass Who knows, how long I've been awake now?
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
She was there. Horosk gave a small sigh of relief before slipping inside of the den, eyes sweeping around to check if anyone else was there before resting on Semira. "Umm.... well..." He grimaced, then added quietly, "I scented.... her.... near the borders. She's been close, Mira. Real close." Oh he prayed she would not try anything. Especially not anything that harmed the pack.

"I don't know what to do!" He sat down, ears pinning down on the back of his skull. "I think I managed to cover the scent... but what if she comes back?" He closed his eyes, uncomfortably shifting on his paws.

"When I.... when I first came to the borders to join, I thought I was escaping my old life. I wanted to start fresh... but everywhere I go the past seems to come back to bite me in the ass. I don't know how to get away from it all...." His tail drooped uhappily, his eyes opening again to stare at the ground with a mixture of emotions. Sadness, regret, worry.
Messages In This Thread
Who knows, how long I've been awake now? - by Horosk - April 20, 2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Who knows, how long I've been awake now? - by Horosk - April 20, 2017, 02:59 PM