Noctisardor Bypass Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
I am.

Well, it wasn't really the answer Horosk was expecting, but... Cry was willing to help, at least. The agouti man just nodded slightly and just turned, beginning to walk the same way along the borders that he had been. "....Okay then... Uh... let's go, I guess." He replied with an uncomfortable flick of his tail.

He was about to nose at an old marking place when the other wolf began to speak of his findings, and to be honest Horosk was quite impressed by the... formality. Everyone here was so casual all the time, and to have someone be like this was most intruiging. "Right - great. I'll inform Gwen of that later." His attempt at being somewhat like the male failed, but no matter.

Horosk continued to sniff at various things as they walked, and refreshed markers where and when he could. "How are you finding Ganador so far?" It was simple small talk, but Horosk was unaware of how to continue the conversation from there. It was rather awkward, yes, but silence would be worse. In his personal opinion, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 10, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 14, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 15, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 15, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 04:04 PM