Noctisardor Bypass Have a seat in the foyer, take a number
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk is such a little angry potato right now cx

He was getting more irritable as time passed. "Actions, huh? You want actions?" He spat and lashed his tail. "I never said she was a minor thing! I know she is a danger - what do you think I am, a pup? You seem to be treating me like I don't understand. I understand the situation more than you do!" With his words spoken, Horosk paid no more attention to the hateful retorts that they had thrown at each other. He sprang forward, paws outstretched and fangs bared. He was never so angry, and he never tried to start fights, but this stranger was taking it too far.

Actions he had said. Actions he wanted. Horosk planned to deliver that request both to Kelina and this guy. The Medio was furious - the problem would have easily been solved if he had gone after Kelina when he saw her, but she was indeed so very much stronger and faster than he. He would have no chance of catching her, let alone fighting her. He would try, yes, but that had not been the ideal opportunity.
Messages In This Thread
Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 10, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 14, 2017, 06:54 AM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 15, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 17, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 03:33 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Horosk - May 22, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: Have a seat in the foyer, take a number - by Cry - May 22, 2017, 04:04 PM