Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

So, this happens on a night between the 13th of June till present day - you decide what will work best and we'll go from there XD You all certain about this?

It was a bold thing to offer; a spot underneath the ravens and underling the shadows of the brotherhood. For many, it was a curse, but perhaps she had told him such fantastical tales he will not question the safety of the place. Perhaps he would treasure it; make it his home under the firm, speckled wing of the young Speaker. Perhaps Damien would not find it okay, but it was just one meek boy that seemed to be quite entranced with her and her secrets. Besides, if this "Olive" truly was an enemy of their woods, this was the ideal way to lure her in.

If you do not fear the consequences, then, yes. She answered with a hopeful glint in her mismatched eyes. Want to be one of us - a spiderling of the Speaker herself? She questioned - perhaps just to remind him as to what he was getting himself into. It sounded like a privilege, but, really, he was a little test subject for now. To see how Damien was around children; to see how far innocence went and how it could draw even more in like a net catching fish. 
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Nocturnal - June 23, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM