Deepwood Weald if i cut my hair, hawaii will sink
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 
Their time in the forest had been short lived but enough. They’d eaten regularly, West tended to Kitsch’s wounds, and by the time it all comes to an end, they are relatively on the good side of their health. Libeccio had been gone for several days, despite what little search West gave, and she hadn’t seen the others from the forest in the same amount of time. One morning, she nudges @Kitsch awake and without explanation, nudges her to move on.

Her plan to take the forest hadn’t panned out but they don’t leave empty handed. It hadn’t gotten far enough long to really impact her for the worst. Instead, with a quick meal from the last of the cache, they embark further north than she’s ever gone. The south still seems too far out of bounds and she doesn’t know what Kitsch does, though she doesn’t put up much of a fight, and by the time they’ve gotten themselves into the heart of a new forest, she isn’t sure which way is which.

West clenches her jaws and turns back to look at the girl following along. She doesn’t announce her uncertainty for their direction and instead continues on through the thick of the ferns.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
if i cut my hair, hawaii will sink - by West - May 14, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: if i cut my hair, hawaii will sink - by Kitsch - May 14, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: if i cut my hair, hawaii will sink - by West - May 18, 2017, 09:08 AM