Fairspell Meadow mister, i've seen scary and you ain't got his smile
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
He speaks, grinning with a devious smile that follows after distant eyes roam her figure; igniting a feeling she had not felt in some while. However, she is no fool. She does not let these emotions cloud the depth of his deciet, for a man like him could only ever want what his self-admiration demands, and that is not her. No matter how much she wishes is was. With a roll of her eyes does she retort, "You flatter yourself too much." But despite her words, it is mutually apparent to both of them that she talks in denial, this time, far too unwilling to help inflate his ego. However, she still wants to know, and though it plays right into his hands, she is willing to expose herself for the sake of the game.. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," Her brow quirks, leaning alarmingly closer. Its a tempting whisper, but she draws back eventually, offering the only piece of information she is willing to give. "Nemesis," And she awaits his reaction; the reaction that will dictate whether she'd be willing to offer more. Her fidelity to Blackfeather woods is wavering, and she very much doubts his interest lied in malicious intent, moreso, curiosity.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
RE: mister, i've seen scary and you ain't got his smile - by Nemesis - May 30, 2017, 10:08 PM