Greatwater Lake i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
23 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Violence.

The world had been given to her on a silver platter. The pack she grew up in had been small and it is not often the children stay around then they can strike out for their own. Siobhan is no different as they settled wanderlust in her soul early, preparing her for the outside world and she’s more than cable of hunting for herself and carries a few skills when she comes across the pack that really suits her (or a group of companions she can call her friends that she takes up shop with).

Siobhan picks up her nose as she nears the lake. The sky in the distance is gloomy and threatening but the distance does not give her much worry. She’ll be able to find refuge well before the rain reaches them and the heaviness of the air around them remains a guide. She approaches the lake eagerly, dropping her head and lapping quickly at the water to quench her thirst.
Messages In This Thread
i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 30, 2017, 06:29 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 31, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 31, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 31, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - May 31, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Vengeance - June 02, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - June 02, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Vengeance - June 05, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: i've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Siobhan - June 05, 2017, 01:41 PM