Stavanger Bay remind him that this city burned for refusing solace
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
for @Loki Kyber. part 2 of this thread. there's a little bit of pp — let me know if you'd like anything changed and i'll gladly adjust my post! :-)

The leviathan leads the way to the coast following intuitive sense of direction, hoping that it isn’t in vain. He casts a glimpse over his shoulder now and then to assure that he had not lost the Chimera along the way and eventually — with a notable sense of relief as if there were a giant weight lifted from his shoulders — the mis-matched pair reach the coast. The tang of salt is pungent upon the air and Axolotl drinks it in greedily. Solid earth gives way to sand warm underfoot and it takes all of his self restraint not to surge into Atlan’s inviting waters. Now is not the time for a reunion, he knows and without preamble the leviathan of the seas turns to his companion. “This is Atlan,” The leviathan introduces the chimera to his beloved deity with a broad sweep of his muzzle to the awaiting sea. Here, Axolotl feels stronger. Here, he feels Their power and authority exude into him. He is the voice of Atlan, speaking for Them to those whom cannot and do not understand.

He sets to work immediately nosing through a pile of seaweed until he sections off a part of it that has dried in the unyielding heat and sun. He tears it off carefully and takes it back to where he has left the chimera setting it down and nudging it towards the other. “Eat it,” Seaweed is an acquired taste but it is the basis of any ritual the Atlanian’s perform. “Once you have finished you must bathe in Atlan’s waters and stand in the shallows of the water.” Axolotl does not consume seaweed but he does venture into the water to submerge himself in the chilled saltwater, bathing in it himself. Not because it is necessary but because he has missed Atlan and it is how he feels close to the deity when he is too far inland.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread