Stavanger Bay "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?"
duck and cover
6 Posts
Ooc — Freakshow
When the boy suddenly twisted around to look at him, Robin shrank away from him with a soft whimper, his ears flattening themselves against his skull. Coming up to this wolf had been a mistake, hadn't it? A big mistake. Quite possibly the biggest mistake of Robin's short, pitiful life. If the stranger had come all the way out here to be alone, then he doubted that he had wanted to be disturbed...and yet here Robin was, being a nuisance and bothering him with his presence. Was he annoyed with him, now? Angry at him? Would it help if he left before he could tear him to bits and pieces?

Unsure of what to do, Robin stared up at him with wide, frightened eyes, all the while trying to make himself look as small as possible. It wasn't hard, and he might as well have been digging himself a hole to curl up in, the white fur of his belly just barely brushing the ground as he crouched above it and tucked his trembling tail between his legs. To be honest, he half-expected him to start yelling at him, but....he didn't?

"There's no reason to be so low, friend, I don't have anything worth dominating over." the boy had said, and Robin looked down at his paws, not knowing what to say to that. Was it rude? Had he offended him without meaning to? Confusion fluttered across his face and his brows drew closer together. 

He paused, then rose from the ground a little bit, though he still looked frightened and anxious. He didn't want to say the wrong thing and make this stranger angry with him, if he could avoid it. 

"Uh, w-well, I, um, not r-really. I...j-just don't really l-like water, a-although I don't really l-ike anything, s-so, um I j-just wanted to get a-away from h-ere I guess, but um..." Robin trailed off, realizing he'd been rambling, and pushed his ears back against his head, an embarassed look in his eyes.

"S-sorry."
Messages In This Thread
"Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 12, 2017, 02:01 PM