Stavanger Bay "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?"
duck and cover
6 Posts
Ooc — Freakshow
ahhh <333
loki is pretty cute himself ;)

"W-well, I guess s-so. I'm n-not really s-sure I l-like anything a-anyway, though..."  Mountains. Robin liked mountains; the ones from his home. He wasn't as skilled as most wolves were; he couldn't hold his own in a fight or sling venemous words around, and was all but useless when it came to hunting something larger than a rabbit.

But he could climb.

He learned the basics from his father when he was a pup. For him and his brothers, it had been their first real instance of training—a mere taste of the grueling days and long, sleepless nights that were to come. And whenever they complained about the cuts and bruises and the small rocks that wound up lodged between their toes, their mother would remind them of the mothers she knew whose own pups had died in the mountains—pups who'd never been taught to climb, who'd slipped and fallen and broken their necks. Not wanting to end up like them, Robin had pushed himself a bit harder than his brothers, and within a few months he could scale the mountains even faster than Pan. 

Robin was quiet for a moment as he thought back to the days where he was still with his family; where his brothers still lived. He was drawn from his thoughts with a jolt as he realized the other wolf had spoken to him, and his gold eyes grew wide for a moment.

At the unexpected invitation, Robin's mouth dropped open in awe. Someone wanted to do something with him? For fun? This wasn't a trick, right? Some sort of set up?

After a moment of silence, he shook his head, and a nervous smile pulled at his lips. "T-that's actually k-kind of t-the reason I'm h-ere... A, uh, a r-rabbit led me to you, I guess. B-but I didn't c-catch it." Robin raised his head and the rest of his body slowly, standing in a somewhat normal position now, although he looked as though he would dash off in the blink of an eye. 
Messages In This Thread
"Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 07, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Loki Kyber - June 07, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: "Everything's gonna be okay, ok?" - by Robin - June 12, 2017, 02:01 PM