Big Salmon Lake on my mind
9 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Anne's giddiness begins to fade, the initial excitement cooling down into idle contentment. She's still happy to have found someone else to chat with, as she always is, but now is visibly more calm and less energetic. She's becoming aware of just how uncomfortable Eljay is, and it wounds her a bit. But her desire for companionship and conversation won't allow her to leave it, not willingly. Now a little insecure, she can tell he's not really looking for help with the thorns in his fur. 'Not really a big deal. They'll come out on their own anyway.' 

He falters, and his eyes gleam again with sadness when he explains he doesn't belong to a pack. "Oh, it's not so bad to be on your own, Eljay!" She says, doing her best to uplift him. Maybe if she can improve his mood, he'll be more inclined to conversation. "Sure, you miss certain things. Big game, mostly." She giggles lightheartedly, "But you get a taste for other things! Have you ever eaten a fish? It's an experience! Plus you get to do whatever you'd like to, and see all the amazing things you might not have had the chance to in a pack. And I bet when you do find a pack, you'll be so much more grateful for it, having always been on your own."

"You look plenty tough, as well, so no one will mess with you!"
 Anne had never been in anything close to conflict in her life, but she's aware that scraps happen frequently, especially when one doesn't have the protection of a pack.
Messages In This Thread
on my mind - by Eljay - June 15, 2017, 01:21 AM
RE: on my mind - by Anne - June 15, 2017, 10:48 AM
RE: on my mind - by Eljay - June 16, 2017, 01:19 AM
RE: on my mind - by Anne - June 16, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: on my mind - by Eljay - June 19, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: on my mind - by Anne - June 22, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: on my mind - by Eljay - June 27, 2017, 12:35 AM